With a mix of fresh herbs and creamy Greek yogurt, this recipe by our Culinary Partners, Crafted Hospitality brings some tangy Mediterranean flavor into your kitchen! Traditionally served with spiced chicken, this tzatziki is perfect as a salad dressing, vegetable dip, or spread on a sandwich.
- 1 8 oz tub Greek yogurt
- 1 each medium English cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced green garlic (you can also use 1 ea clove garlic)
- ¼ cup chopped mint (fresh)
- 1 tbs sliced basil (fresh)
- 1 tbs chopped dill (fresh)
- 2 tsp kosher salt
1. Scrape Greek yogurt into a medium-size mixing bowl.
2. Using a knife, slice off the top portion of the English cucumber.
3. Using the largest side of a box grater, grate the English cucumber, sliced top portion first, into yogurt.
4. Take each of your herbs one by one, slice each as thinly as possible, and add to yogurt.
5. Add in kosher salt and mix all ingredients together thoroughly.