This recipe was created by Crafted Hospitality and taught to FEAST participants at PS 112 by Craft Chef Travis Soward! With a rainbow of delicious, fresh vegetables, our romesco sauce with crudité will be a hit at any party or a perfect on-the-go snack.
- 1 can roasted red peppers
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
You can use just about any raw veggies that are in season or that you have on hand!
- Baby carrots, peeled
- Sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Cauliflower florets
- Broccoli florets
- Celery, peeled and trimmed
1. Clean peppers from any seeds or leftover skin
2. Toast almonds in a pan until golden brown.
3. Chop (or blend in a food processor) all the peppers and almonds until desired consistency. For a dipping sauce it would be best to be a little thicker.
4. Season with the sherry vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir in olive oil.
5. Serve with raw vegetables as a dip.