- 2 cups mixed greens, roughly chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cups brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1/2 cup chickpeas from a can, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup beets, peeled and steamed
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets, diced
Champagne Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until combined well.
- Toss salad with champagne vinaigrette until all ingredients are coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!