A sweet treat to cool you down on a hot summer day. These fruity popsicles are super fun to make, so recruit the kids to lend a hand in the kitchen.
Loaded with fresh fruit and refreshing citrus, FEAST's fruity popsicles satisfy your sweet tooth and nourish your body.
- Sliced Fresh Fruit: We recommend a variety of 3 -4 fruits that have a slightly sticky texture, such as: kiwis, strawberries, mangoes, or raspberries.
- Citrus: 2 Lemons, oranges, or limes
- Popsicle sticks
- 8 oz clear plastic cups (any color cup will do, but clear makes it more fun because you can see the fruit)
- Place your fruits (kiwis, strawberries, mangoes, raspberries) in the 8 oz. plastic cups, sticking them to all the surfaces (sides and bottom) of the 8 oz. cup.
- Cut 1 of your citrus fruits into thin slices. Set aside.
- Fill a measuring cup with water, and squeeze in some citrus juice from the remaining, unsliced lemon, orange, or lime. You probably need more than 1 cup of water depending on how many popsicles you’re making, so ration the citrus accordingly. (Optional: you can blend other fruit with water for a different flavor).
- Slowly fill the fruit cups with the water. Be careful so your fruits stay stuck to the sides and bottom of the cup.
- Stick the popsicle stick through the middle of your sliced citrus fruit and put it on top of the cup. They will float!
- Put in the freezer and wait until they freeze to enjoy (about 6-8 hours)